Farmerama: New Crafting Buffs to come – More Answers
A further announcement has been made regarding the upcoming changes to the Buff System.
As time goes on things are being explained in more detail as the developers get closer to a final decision as to how the system will work and how the changeover will take place.
We’ve gotten some more answers from the developers.
1. When will the changes be launched?
Answer: We´re currently aiming to launch the changes at the end of the month – most probably not before June 27th.
2. How many slots will be available at the beginning?
Answer: All players will start with 1x diamond, 2x gold and 4x silver slots.
3. When will be clear which craft product fits in which slot?
Answer: We are currently categorizing the craft products and hope to give you preview information at the end of next week.
4. Will it be possible to unlock further slots?
Answer: Generally – yes. We´re currently considering different ideas of special/time-limited slots, which for example could be unlocked during events. In this issue we would ask you for patience until we have final game design concept.
5. With the change of the buff system all running crafting buffs will be canceled and the products – booked back to the players. What exactly will be booked back?
Answer: We will book back crafting products and not ingredients (sugar, salt, etc.). You will receive as many products as needed to have no disadvantage in the new system and the duration of the bonus (as soon as it´s activated again) will stay the same.
6. Will started products be booked back completely?
Answer: Yes, they will be booked back completely and can be activated again.
Want to be kept up to date at all times? Subscribe to this site to receive all posts by email. See the top of the right hand column and click on “Oh yes please“. Your email address will never be shared with others and will not be used for any other purpose, we promise.