Farmerama: Bug Fixes and other recent Changes
A) This notice comes to us from Higher ups:
- We have new alert boxes/info layers.
- Minor visual bugfixing with the fences
- We have removed the Birthday graphics of the City
B) The following bugfixes just went live:
- Coloured-Breeding animals can be delivered in quests again.
- We took out the confirmation layer when you congratulate your neighbours for level up. Your EP bonus will be displayed automatically by clicking on the neighbour.
- Begonia and aubretia are back in the Shopping Center (Seed Shop tab).
- The “birthday edition sheep stable” from last year is now visible in the inventory category “all“ and not only in “buildings“
Also, you’ll notice that the pink roses have recently changed aspect (looking more like the white roses and the “new” red roses graphics).
Your Farmerama Team
As far as section B is concerned note that Item 2 is not a bug fix it is a modification to the game.
Want to be kept up to date at all times? Subscribe to this site to receive all posts by email. See the top of the right hand column and click on “Oh yes please“. Your email address will never be shared with others and will not be used for any other purpose, we promise.
Posted on 9 February 2012, in Bugs, Farmerama, FarmeramaAID, Games, Quests and tagged bugs, farmerama, farmeramaaid, farming games, fun, games, neighbours, quests. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.